Digital Word of Mouth Marketing Strategies to Increase Awareness & Revenue
HE'S GOT THE WHOLE WORLD IN HIS HANDS, HE'S GOT THE WIND AND THE RAIN, TINY LITTLE BABY IN HIS HANDS
Mobilize Your Customers – Create Powerful Word of Mouth Advertising Using Social Media, Video and Mobile Marketing to Attract New Customers and Skyrocket Your Profits
Ask anyone, "What is the best form of advertising?" Word of mouth is almost always the answer.
People know, like and trust the opinions of their friends and family. Wouldn't it be great if your customers were telling all of their friends and family how great you are? Your reputation online will determine how you appear on social media sites and in the search engine results and that will have a lasting effect on your income.
In this book, John Cote reveals the techniques he uses to help his clients find more customers, follow up with them and generate more revenue in their business. Inspired by the many conversations he has with business owners and the questions they ask, he will help you discover how to effectively use social media, video and mobile marketing.
Several real case studies and examples help to illustrate the effectiveness of these tactics. Business owners, entrepreneurs, authors and speakers can all benefit from using them. No matter what you are selling from cars to pizza or plastic surgery to houses and everything in between, cross channel marketing is a must.
It's also important to understand the incredibly fast moving trend that is happening globally with mobile devices. Did you know:
* Mobile traffic has 6 time higher purchase intent than online advertising
* In 2014 mobile internet traffic will exceed desktop traffic online
* 60% of mobile phones will be Smartphones at the end of 2012
* Consumers spend 23% more time with mobile apps then they do on mobile websites
* 78% of consumers trust peer recommendations
* 80% of consumers will decide NOT to buy based on negative reviews
* One negative review can reduce your revenue by 5%-9%
These statistics should help drive home the inevitable truth: You must be mobile optimized since smartphone and tablet usage are exploding. Your customers want to have two-way conversations with you on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest and your blog among others. They are talking about you online whether you like it or not. Learn how to be part of the conversation or your competitors will!
Still not sure you need to read this book? These chapter titles were created from entrepreneur's questions and the answers will provide you with effective tactics to implement immediately.
Chapter 1 "Why Should I Care?"
Chapter 2 "What is Social Media Marketing?"
Chapter 3 "I Have Some Likes On Facebook, Where Are My Sales?"
Chapter 4 "Why Should We Use Video and YouTube to Promote Our Business?"
Chapter 5 "How Can Online Reviews Increase My Profits?"
Chapter 6 "What is Cross Channel Marketing?"
Chapter 7 "Why is Mobile Marketing Important and How Do We Integrate It?"
Chapter 8 "How Can We Use Advanced SMS Techniques to Generate Traffic?"
Chapter 9 "Can a Mobile App Really Help Market My Business and Make Money?"
Chapter 10 "I Thought Building Email Lists Was Old School?"
Chapter 11 Putting It All Together
You will also learn some amazing tips on how to:
* Get a 95% open rate on your marketing messages
* Create digital word of mouth and spread it via social media
* Get your customers wanting to leave glowing reviews about you online
* Generate scarcity and revenue on slow days to get your customers buying
* Launch a new business with a text message campaign that will drive more traffic than you can handle
* Capture the contact information of potential clients when you are speaking and follow up with them effortlessly
* Improve your sales at trade shows, events and conventions
This 70'ish page book gives you the steps you need to create super successful marketing campaigns. Consider it your personal tour across the cutting edge of social media, video and mobile marketing.
This is a marketing book so here is my call to action:
Get your copy now!
- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 15, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1482716488
- ISBN-13: 978-1482716481
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.3 ounces